Currency symbol in the input field of number controls - Product enhancement
We need a way to show a currency symbol in the input field of number controls. We want to use native input controls of mobile devices and have a currency symbol appear in the input field after the user entered the numbers via the native number control (the number in the the input field should look something like this: "1.000,00 €"). If we would use another control like text, we could add the currency symbol to the input field field, but the native number control wouldn't appear anymore on mobile devices. Additionally the user shouldn't be able to enter any other letters, symbols etc. in the field.
Keep up to date on this post and subscribe to comments
- Currency / Number / Date Control Masked input- Product enhancement
- How to put + symbol before Phone Number in text input field?
- Why does maximum character limit set on integer or currency control not enforced like it does for text input?
- Chart Control Displays Numbers with K symbol
- ShowTextEncryptedProperty doesnt support TextArea field. Also, There is no similar Control for supporting decimals. The Control is also not updated as per the Pega 7.1 enhancements. For Ex: Placeholder Text.