CTI Link configuration using Amazon Connect
We trying to configure CTI Link using Amazon Connect and in the CTI Link form has a ffield: "Contact Center Instance" there. Could you please let me know from where we will get that instance?Also the the pdf document(Pega Call Operations and Config Guide CTI Link with Amazon Connect CTI 8.1.pdf) has mentioned 'Site ID' but that field is not present in the CTI Link.
Your help on this regard is highly appreciated.
you don't need the Site ID.
See the attachment of AWS Link
Keep up to date on this post and subscribe to comments
- Using OpenCTI or CTI Link to connect Pega Call
- Is bi-directional network setup required between PegaCALL CTI Link Engine and CTI Server?
- Provide a document downloadable link/direct download option for documents stored in Amazon S3 webstorage
- Amazon S3 Repository Configuration Issues
- Amazon S3 repository configuration