We are getting the following error when the user signs in for the first time-Failed to open device [ext number] . After about five minutes the user is able to login. It seems like it is finding and old thread for the extension and not able to remove it. Any ideas on what the issue may be and how to resolve.
This is what is seen in tracer:
Found thread: CTI-GENESYS_Genesys-ACD-DispatchThread-0 for device: ext number
CTI-GENESYS_Genesys-ACD-DispatchThread-0 is no longer in use for device: ext number
Failed to open device
Exception during openDevice Sid
***Edited by Moderator: Lochan to update platform capability tags***
Keep up to date on this post and subscribe to comments
- CTI Pega Screenpop error. Error displaying screenpop harness
- Pega CTI script error at the bottom of the browser
- "Appender is not specified" error on Test connectivity of CTI Link.
- CTI_ Call web service before CTI pop up
- Is bi-directional network setup required between PegaCALL CTI Link Engine and CTI Server?