CSS pseudo-classes support through OOTB skin rule
I want to know if css pseudo-classes (like on hover on disabled on check / uncheck change the css style on fly) is supported through OOTB Pega Skin rule without writing custom css. Our client gives multiple UI requirements where css pseudo-classes are needed to change style of certain elements on the fly if events click on click / hover happens. We are using Pega 7.2.1.
Thanks a lot !
Keep up to date on this post and subscribe to comments
- Skin rule css overrides the workform_accessibility css
- Question on Skins- Including Icon class in containers and customized css file in mixins
- How to use CSS pre-processor in Skin rule for time-feasible UI/UX design
- How to replace a large css with similar implementation in skin
- How to view the CSS generated by the skin in 7.2