Creating a report - data explorer
I would like to allow managers to create their own reports but I should know which properties Pega display in data explorer. Only the properties that optimized by developer ? Because there might be some properties I use for development purposes and I don't want them to be visible by business users.
Keep up to date on this post and subscribe to comments
- BIX Report- Type CSV: Fields data moving to next row in case property containing new line character or comma
- ## PRPC V7.2.2- Report Editor ## Issue while performing a Drag&Drop of a property from 'Data Explorer' for adding a new column to a report
- Is it possible to disable the Data Explorer on the Report Viewer screen?
- Report browser data explorer
- Ex 3. Adaptive Model management and Reporting- Predictors Overview report- Inactive Predictors