Creating Prospect class in Pega Marketing
I'm on implementation of Pega Marketing following the instructions in the "Pega Marketing Implementation Guide 8.2".
As I proceed the step of " Creating a prospect class section" ,I copied ProsPectListImportResultReportDefinition.
But I Cannot copy this report definition.
Maybe .Tag and .ListName property is not valid.
Please teach me why I cannnot copy this report definition.
By the way,customer class is MKTApps-Data-Customer.
Prospect class is MKTApps-Data-Customer-Prospect
***Moderator Edit-Vidyaranjan: Converted discussion to question***
Keep up to date on this post and subscribe to comments
- Pega marketing 8.2 implementation guide creates prospect mapped to customer table.
- How can we create audience for multichannel campaign with multiple class joins? in OOTB functionality we can create on either Customer or Prospect class.
- Use Pega Sales prospects in Pega Marketing
- Pega Marketing Prospect Import csv Problem
- Cannot see segments created on prospect list