Creating operators in PDC - Predictive Diagnostic Cloud
Only Managers of PDC can setup Operators in PDC. Please follow the below steps -
- Click on DiagnosticCloud Menu Bar Item
- Choose System Administration
- Choose Create Operators
Once the Operator is created, an email with the credentials will be sent to the Operator mail id.
Please note that the Manager id will be created as part of your initial PDC Setup and will be shared by Pega Support.
***Edited by Moderator Marissa to add the Developer Knowledge Share tag***
**Moderation Team has archived post**
This post has been archived for educational purposes. Contents and links will no longer be updated. If you have the same/similar question, please write a new post.
Keep up to date on this post and subscribe to comments
- How to operate system monitoring with PDC(Pega Predictive Diagnostic Cloud)?
- Difference between Autonomic Event Services (AES) and Predictive Diagnostic Cloud (PDC)
- Bulletin- new version of Pega Predictive Diagnostic Cloud (PDC)"remote" rules available
- Bulletin 2019-JUL-09 Pega Predictive Diagnostic Cloud (PDC) "remote" rules
- Need to access PDC (Predictive Diagnostic Cloud) for performance monitoring activities. We have few questions.