Creating a new table for a class?
Is there any way for me to get Pega to create a table in PegaDATA specifically for a class to use?
When I create a new class, it usually maps to pr_other. Let say, I want a table besides pr_other
The class in question is TGB-HRApps-Data-TestData
I basically want a table specifically for all instances of this class, so I can do things like running a report definition on exposed properties of the class, and doing keyed access. I don't want my class instances to be mixed up with instances of a different class in pr_other
I don't think there is an option to create a table directly from the prpc, you will have to create from the db and then run the db table class mapping.
Hope this helps you.
Keep up to date on this post and subscribe to comments
- For Saving Application Specific Data, Do we need to create Data Tables for Every class?
- If the child class doesnt have any properties tagged to it, Will the results of the db table mapped to child class get set to the properties of the parent class?
- How to know the Table Type for a given class?
- Can We create a Flow Rule under the Data Class?
- Is it possible to create a remote as concrete class?