Creating an Interaction case from outside of Pega when a Pega session is already opened.
In our current project we have a requirement where in we need to start a manual outbound call and display the Account details in Customer 360 portal. The call should happen on click of a button from another window outside of Pega and also we are already having a pega session opened.
Is there any way to achieve this other than Rest Service(Integration)? Can we call an Activity to start the interaction from outside window other than Pega?
Keep up to date on this post and subscribe to comments
- what is Pega’s recommendation on resolving the email loading issues when opening an email interaction has been created through email body which contains large embedded images sent to an email listener? What is the OOTB fix for this issue?The issue is that
- New Service Request is creating everytime when we reopen the Interaction Case from Mycases
- version 7.1.9 Pega Rules- does sub case created to resolve a parent case billed as an extra case created when licencing pay per case
- Create new case when open portal
- when I open the Case created there is no page pxFlow. any configuration we need to follow?