Creating Case Types
How do I create Case Types in Pega Knowledge 7.31? It seems relatively easy by selecting 'Add a case type' however, I continue getting errors due to rulesets where the ruleset drop down is but there aren't any options in the drop down. What am I needing to do to successfully create a Case Type?
***Edited by Moderator Marissa to update platform capability tags****
Keep up to date on this post and subscribe to comments
- We have requirement where Parent case can create multiple cases with different case types (Work Types). And the Parent case has to wait till all the sub-cases (of different case types)been resolved. Is there any way to archive this?
- Dashboard chart to display count of cases created as well as count of cases still open for each of last 7 days per case type
- Throughput report to display number of cases created and number of cases resolved for last 7 days per case type
- After creating a data type, how do I relate it to the case type?
- Case Management Exercise- Cannot create Case Type