CPM : Requestor level editable/ReadOnly declare page refreshing twice in same interaction?
In Activity 1 i referring one data page (d_one) which has a Data transform to run.
in that same activity on another step i have ADP calling another data page(d_two) called in that i am calling one activity as a data source.
ISSUE : the activity which i have in d_two data page is referring d_one data page to get some value, But instead of saying cache found , the d_one page loading again and due to that the d_one page is getting null.
if data page is in requester level and loaded one it should maintain the data even if its referred multiple places.
both data page do not have any parameters.
once per interaction selected
***Edited by Moderator Marissa to update platform capability tags****
Keep up to date on this post and subscribe to comments
- Requestor level editable declare page refreshing twice in same interaction?
- How can we update the parent case status from a child case in CPM interaction?
- Thread level data page is refreshed even though the same STANDARD thread of the same service requestor is being used to process multiple requests
- Refresh section when a property in requestor level data page changes condition is not working
- Getting Error (PegaCA-Work-Interaction)Error loading RULE-DECLARE-PAGES D_INTERACTION #20170118T020414.409 GMT [InteractionId:"I-227"], Reason: ** Unable to load data page D_Interaction. Required parameters: InteractionId. cannot be blank