For CPM FS 7.1.3 setup Pega 7.1.7 is pre-requisite and not Pega 7.1 as per installation guide
I was working on an herein customer was trying to setup CPM FS 7.1.3 system on CPM 7.1.3 on Pega 7.1.6.
The installation guide (https://pdn.pega.com/documents/pega-customer-service-for-financial-services-713-installation-guide) states that PRPC Version 7.1 is installed and verified, but that isn't the case.
The document also listed 6 hotfixes which has to be installed before proceeding further and all those hot fixes are related to Pega 7.1.7.
If the customer continue without installing the hotfixes CPM FS import fails.
When cross checked in the software distribution portal, even there the system does not tell that Pega 7.1.7 is pre-requisite.
This is a documentation bug and also bug in the software distribution portal.
I have informed the concerned teams regarding this discrepancy. Requested the Customer to upgrade to Pega 7.1.7
***Updated by Moderator: Marissa to add Doc Bug group tag***
**Moderation Team has archived post**
This post has been archived for educational purposes. Contents and links will no longer be updated. If you have the same/similar question, please write a new post.
Keep up to date on this post and subscribe to comments
- Silverlight pre-requisites Installer Issue in Pega V.7.2.1 (Even after installing the Silverlight)
- Pega Platform and Pega Robot Manager installation Pre-requisites
- Pre-requisits to install Pega Enterprise Edition
- CS for Communications (7.21) installation Pre-requisite
- Chat and Co-Browse Installation Pre-Requisite Versions