Copying/Referencing a Case form Framework to existing Implementation
Pega 8.2, Personal Edition
Created a Framework application, then an Implementation off that Framework BEFORE I created any cases.
Now I have created Cases in the Framework, but I am not able to bring it down to the Implementation without a reference on the Application. This causes any changes made in the Implementation to be written directly to the Framework instance of the Case.
When I tried to Import, nothing was available.
When I created with with using Directed Class Inheritance to the Framework instance of the Case, nothing is referenced down to the implementation layer.
Keep up to date on this post and subscribe to comments
- Opening a Case copied from an existing case such that on closing the user goes back to old case
- New Application wizard not able to create implementation layer on Existing customer built framework
- How can we copy data from service case to interaction in CPM framework.
- Questions related to Case Type, Framework- Implementation (Not a coverable class)
- Referencing an existing Specification Rule within a Specification