Control is not found in "Save As" window of web application
I am trying to download a file several times using the same parameterized automation, at the beginning of the process the first file is downloaded (in the first iteration), but all the next iterations (using the same automation) the control that receives the file name for the "Save As" window is not found. I tried with WaitForCreate but still the component is not found, validating all the parents of this control I discovered that the control cmbComboBox father of txtTextBox is not recognized by the WaitForCreate so it does not find its son txtTextBox. screenshot attached, I'm using the Pega Robotics Studio v8.0.2038.0
Keep up to date on this post and subscribe to comments
- Cannot Interrogate "Save Print Output As" popup window.
- After clicking on the "Save as" button, then the rule which has saved having some User interface issue in Pega 7.2
- "Save As" report definition into Private/Public Category is failing
- "Save as" in google chrome
- while save as case type to a new RSV, getting error as" Embed-Pega-AssignAction: Value cannot be blank"