Content Rule Search Customization
I was exploring how content search is working in pega (7.1.9). My target was to customize the content search so that it is restricted to specific rule types (lets say Activity and Data Transform rules). Once this is implemented content search of rules will ignore any reference found in rules types other than activity and data transform.
1st I thought to remove untended results from page list before displaying to user.
Once I found API extension point pySearchParams I thought it would be better to use this activity than filtering the result set so we already get a filtered list from search result.
I added a page in pyParams page list with below entries
But I did not get any result after enabling this, any idea how to debug/fix this
Keep up to date on this post and subscribe to comments
- Search for Rule-HTML-Paragraph content
- Rule Content Search is not working
- 'Custom Search Properties' rule form option not working as expected
- Custom Search Parameters for Elastic Search- Pega 7.4- defining params for search query
- Not able to include custom properties in elastic search using the pxRetrieveSearchData- Custom elastic search