connector with Content-type application/x-www-form-urlencoded is not supported
we have a requirement to integrate with third party service which accepts only URL encoded fields, But pega supports only XML/JSON formats in the connect-Rest wizard.Find the attachments..
May I know how to achieve this??
***Edited by Moderator Marissa to update platform capability tags****
Keep up to date on this post and subscribe to comments
- Connect REST- "Caught unhandled exception: java.net.SocketTimeoutException: Read timed out", when used Content Type "application/x-www-form-urlencoded"
- Why REST Service cannot parse json request if Content-Type header is equal to application/json;charset=UTF-8.
- How to set Content-type as application/json;charset=UTF-8 in a failed authentication response at service package level
- Content-type of incoming mail
- Is it possible to remove the Content-Type (text;charset=UTF-8) in a 401 Unauthorized REST Service Response