Connect-SOAP : Response parameters are not getting created automatically on consuming WSDL
For Connect-SOAP, consumed the WSDL file and after WSDL import, I tested by giving the request parameters and able to see the response.
But after rules are generated > when I check the Response parameters are not generated automatically in Pega
Can it be due to issue in WSDL file? or am I missing anything while consuming the WSDL?
Keep up to date on this post and subscribe to comments
- Error Message: Unable to Connect to WSDL in 15 Seconds when i am trying to Connect to the WSDL URL from the Connect-SOAP in 7.2 Version
- In order to consume https endpoint urls for connect-soap we are requested to add the ip address and url to the host file. What does the the host file corresponds to in Tomcat Server
- Unable to modify server details in WSDL URL Under Connect-SOAP
- Connect-SOAP Response and Request
- Response timeout with Connect-SOAP