Connect to remote ActiveMQ from JBOSS 7 using artemis RA
Does anyone have any experience in setting up a connection in JBOSS EAP 7 to connect to a remote activemq broker using the default embedded Artemis resource adapter?
We are using Pega version 8.2.1 and is installed on JBOSS EAP 7. We have updated the standalone-full.xml as per the available guidelines on the web but it doesn't seem to create session factory from Pega.
Any idea on this would be helpful.
Keep up to date on this post and subscribe to comments
- JBoss 5- Activemq integration (MDB deployment)
- Preventing stopped or delayed agents in JBoss EAR deployments with an ActiveMQ resource adapter
- PegaRULES PRPC / Tomcat- JMS connection toward ActiveMQ
- What configurations are required to setup MDB listener in Pega (JBOSS Server) to read from remote queue hosted in different server?
- What all configurations required to set up remote SMA on JBOSS 6.1 EAP