Connect pgAdmin to Pega Database on Pega VM
Recently i had an issue while trying to connect pega database on pega VM to pgAdmin .
There are 2 configuration files in /var/lib/pgsql/9.4/data folder within VM , where you might have to make changes to successfully connect .
- postgresql.conf - confirm -> listen_addresses=’*’
- pg_hba.conf - add -> host all all 0.0.0.0/0 trust
Please see the screenshot for changes made on pg_hba.conf
Once the changes are made restart postgres server.
Note: if you are using Pega Academy VM , below are the credentials .
VM Console Login Credentials:
- User Name: root
- Password: install
Now able to connect pega database from VM to local pgAdmin below :
PostgreSQL Database Info and Credentials
|postgres||postgres||Process owner for DB and Sys DBA|
|pega||pega||Pega Sys DBA|
***Moderator Edit-Vidyaranjan: Updated content to remove proprietary information ***
Keep up to date on this post and subscribe to comments
- How to connect pgAdmin III with Pega 7.2.1 Database (PostgreSql 9.4)?
- PRPC v6.3 SP1 PVS- connection to PegaRULES database using pgAdmin
- I am using postgres DB.. where I created DataBase: HDFC, Schema: HDFCApplication, Tabel: HDFCApplications, I have created DataBase Rule in pega and done test connectivity... Now I am creating DataBase Table rule with correct DB,Schema,Table name...
- Exercise system database (pgadmin) purpose
- PGAdmin III- Access to database denied