Connect-JMS set session ID
This article is just to give a overview about how to set SessionId to be send in a jms message header. Pega OOTB just supports JMSCorrelationID and JMSType.
Set message property as "JMSXGroupID" which automatically sets SessionId.
Refer to above article to read more about message grouping.
Couldn't able to find this in Pega community. Hope this would help someone.
Keep up to date on this post and subscribe to comments
- How to Set JMSReplyTo in a Connect-JMS rule?
- Global Resource settings not Working for Connect-JMS 7.2.1
- We are currently using Connect-JMS in the activity to get data from External system. However I want to use Data pages instead of Activity for JMS. I could not find it as an option in Data Pages. Does Pega 7 support JMS using Data pages?
- Confused with Connect-JMS and Service-JMS rules....please can somebody clarify
- CONNECT-JMS Test connectivity failed