Connect-FTP 'Local file' cannot be found/read
We are attempting to use Connect-FTP and receiving following error:
"File does not exist or cannot be read: /usr/local/tomcat/temp/StaticContent/global/ServiceExport/test.txt"
We are receiving same error when attempting to use both relative and absolute path in 'Local file' parameter of the Connect-FTP method. I cannot find any other threads with solutions to this problem. The file is definitely available, I have tested running @baseclass.DownloadFile using exact same path in both relative/absolute scenarios and the activity works.
Our requirement is to send file located on our SFTP Cloud server to internal FTP Server and we received the same error, so using a file on temporary path was the next attempt to rule out SFTP repository issues and even then it was unsuccessful as I mentioned above.
Keep up to date on this post and subscribe to comments
- local File path error while using CONNECT-FTP for file transfer
- "File does not exist or cannot be read:" error in Connect-FTP
- "File does not exist or cannot be read:" error in Connect-FTP Method
- local file path error while using connect-ftp
- Can we use Connect-FTP method to copy file from external server to Pega location?