Configuring Repository instance (JFrog Artifactory)
I am trying to configure a Repository instance for 'JFrog Artifactory' in Pega Platform v8.2
Under the Configuration -> Connection Details section, there is a field 'Host ID'. Can you please let me know from where i can get the value for this.
I have refer this post https://community1.pega.com/community/pega-support/question/error-while-configuring-repository-instance-jfrog-artifactory and i have got the value for "Repository key". But i don't know what will be the value for "HOST ID"
***Edited by Moderator: Lochan to update platform capability tags***
Keep up to date on this post and subscribe to comments
- Error while configuring Repository instance (JFrog Artifactory)
- Configuring Bamboo CI tool to achieve CI and CD task using prpcServiceUtils and Jfrog Artifactory
- How to upload zip files in JFROG Artifactory from Pega?
- Deploy the PRPC application using.rpm and access the Artifactory repository for download
- How to configure Pega 7 so that I can save document attachments in external repository instead of pega internal db?