Configure Multiple instances prpc - websphere - (vertical stack - single server)
We currently have multiple instances horizontally configured in a websphere cluster for prpc 7.4. We have added substantial more memory on our servers and as our cpu has low utilization we wanted to try run multiple instances on a single server to better make use of the available cpu.(ie vertical stack the instances) Initially trying to configure this - only the 1st instance starts successfully. I am looking if there is a document on what components should be configured dynamically to get these instances to start up correctly without conflict (ie port# should be different for each instance - Log file path should be different for each instance, etc... ) has anyone done this and how did they configure a websphere cluster to accommodate vertical and horizontal stacking of jvm's ? Thanks for any help
Keep up to date on this post and subscribe to comments
- Is PEGA PRPC 7.2.1(Using Websphere server) is affected with Apache Struts Vulnerability CVE-2018-11776
- Deploying multiple Pega instances (different Pega instances) on the same WebSphere App server
- Multiple Pegarules DB for single PRPC instance
- What configurations are required to setup MDB listener in Pega (JBOSS Server) to read from remote queue hosted in different server?
- Where are Project Configurations on Deployment? (without Robot Manager or Package Server)