configuration for Chrome Extention
We recently began using Chrome as a Universal adapter. we find that this does not work if chrome is already open when the user tried to open the application. Instead, we receive an error: "Chrome Already Running"
The error says "OpenSpan cannot start the Universal Web Adapter for Chrome while Chrome is currently running. Please shut down Chrome and try again"
Can we avoid this by a configuration change? It is not always possible to close Chrome.
***Moderator Edit-Vidyaranjan: Updated Platform Capability***
Keep up to date on this post and subscribe to comments
- error when opening “Configure Stage Behaviors” and “Configure Step Behaviors” in Chrome
- Open URL in Window is always opening a new Window in IE, but it replaces the existing window in Chrome with the same configuration
- Report Definition column format configuration not accessible in Chrome.
- Column Repeat Layout- Truncating Records after some Extent
- pega Robotics Chrome Extension not available in Chrome browser