conditionally start parent agent (Allocator Advanced agent) only after all the allocated sub agents(standard agents) complete of their tasks using queue for agent method or activity in pega
i want to conditionally start parent agent (Allocator Advanced agent) only after all the allocated sub agents(standard agents) complete of their tasks using queue for agent method or activity in pega.
Can we write the Activity called/executed by the Parent/Allocator agent(Advanced agent) periodically on subsequent wakup first check if there are pending queued messages(count of ) for the child agents to process (System-Queue..Extension class) , if present skip the allocation of messages to the sub agents and end the activity, until next run of Parent/Allocator agent(Advanced agent)
There are tables below out which which tables are of our interest and what would be relation or condition to get total pending messages from the queue
if the only option to get pending items on a specific queue is writing a query (else pls suggest any other option) out of these tables ( my assumption is data.pr_sys_queue_count, data.pr_sys_queue_execreq_conn , data.pr_sys_queue_execreq_svc, data.pr_sys_queues,data.pr_sys_queues should be my interest)
***Edited by Moderator Marissa to update categories***
Keep up to date on this post and subscribe to comments
- conditionally control execution of parent agent only after all the allocated sub agents using queue for agent method or activity complete of their tasks in pega
- Queuing a Advanced Agent using Queue-For-Agent method
- what is difference between Standard Agent and Advanced Agent in pega?
- In Queue-For-Agent, how to define the task execution start time and date
- Activity method Queue vs Queue-For-Agent