A complete list of open ports required to run Pega platform
I got a question from my client, who wanted to know ALL open ports that are required to run a Pega platform. The platform version is 7.4.
I just googled and found 3 categories of open ports that are required to run Pega.
TCP 5701-5800 required by Hazelcust.
TCP 9300-9399 required by Elastic search.
TCP 7003 required by Decisioning.
Where can I find a complete list of open ports required to run Pega platform?
***Edited by Moderator Marissa to update platform capability tags****
Keep up to date on this post and subscribe to comments
- Robotic and Pega platform communication port and protocol
- Run Pega UI and API service on separate ports
- Where can I find a consolidated listing of ports used by Pega software for each component?
- I've noticed that when we run the Pega install or update scripts during product installation or upgrade, the scripts require ANT_HOME to be set. The scripts are running fine, but our Release Management team is asking why these scripts require ANT. They
- Platform/System requirement for PEGA 7.2.1 cloud set up