CODE-PEGA-PDF.View Activity not working via running an activity
I have a requirement to generate and download pdf without user intervention using an Activity
i have used a repeating section and passed in HTML STream and fed it to HTMLTOPDF ,
successfully generated Markup ,
then pass it CODE-PEGA-PDF.View Activity ,
i am not able to find any error in my tracer but generated PDF has not been available to download .
Attaching the screenshot for tracer and my activity.
Please help , its critical
***Edited by Moderator: Lochan to update platform capability tags***
Keep up to date on this post and subscribe to comments
- Code-Pega-PDF.View Doesn't work from a Button
- Issue with Blank New Window, when downloading PDF with Code-Pega-PDF.View
- I am using pySelected as a radio button in a grid view but on clicking on it in a row, no action is getting triggered. I have used onClick, Onchange,etc, as events and Run Data Transform, Run Activity, Post Value etc as actions. Pega version is 7.2.2.
- Is it possible to run static security scans (Fortify) in pega for both pega generated code and custom code? I mean basically for the entire code base.
- Activity when run standalone downloads the Excel/PDF file. Onclick Activity to download a file runs without error but no file downloaded.