Cobrowsing - Support scrolling to and from a tablet
I initially opened a Support Request, but it was suggested that this is better entered as a feature request through the Pega Support Community:
We recently had an issue reported by our users, where the person joining a cobrowse session on an iPad could not see page scrolling from the person who initiated the cobrowse session. This was true whether the joiner was using Chrome or Safari. I do not recall this being an issue in the past. Additionally, our application is supported on desktop and mobile. It would be great for Pega Cobrowse to properly support a mobile experience.
***Edited by Moderator Marissa to update SR Details***
Keep up to date on this post and subscribe to comments
- How to set co-browse session fit content without scroll bars and apply the scroll bar to the top screen, AS it looks too small to the user.
- Is Pega Co-Browse supported on Pega CS 7.14 PRPC 7.2?
- Where is the Pega Co-browse Support Button?
- Supported database platforms for Pega Chat and Cobrowse v7.31 and higher onpremise installation
- Accessing Pega in Tablet browser