Clients with OS Windows Server 2016 + IE11 on Pega Platform 7.1.9
Our customer has some of their CLIENT platform with Windows Server 2008(IE11 will be used to connect to Pega).
Now is Upgrading OS to Windows Server 2016 (always with IE11). We use Pega Platform 7.1.9
From support guide on pages 42 i see Microsoft Windows 7-8-10 are supported (with IE11 and other browser); but there is no reference to Windows Server OS used as client to connect to Pega Platform.
Are there any compatibility issue for using a client with Windows Server 2016 and IE11 as Pega Client?
Is Correct to assume that if Pega Platform 7.1.9 is certified to run on Windows10 + IE11 Clients is also certified to run on Windows Server 2016+IE11 clients?
Thank you for the help,
***Moderator Edit-Vidyaranjan: Updated SR details***
Keep up to date on this post and subscribe to comments
- Pega Platform on Tomcat terminating with exception Address already in use on Windows Server 2016 Datacenter
- Compatibility Pega 7.4 and Package Server with Windows Server 2016
- Pega Robotic automation 8- Windows Server 2016 Compatibility
- Pega Robot Runtime not starting on Windows 2016 server
- Pega Platform 7.1.9 DevOps