on click Actions Missing conditional include when used in Navigation Menu Rule
Pega Platform : 8.2.1 Issue/Observation : When we add actions ( LocalAction/Run Activity.....etc) on onclick event on a button we are provided with Conditions ,where we can conditionalize the call/execution of action with a when Rule. This is very helpful in configuring some conditional (business) logic. However the same Conditions/When Rule is not available on actions on onclick event when used in a Navigation Menu.We want to check if this capability can be provided ?
***Edited by Moderator Marissa to update SR Details; add FDBK-ID***
Keep up to date on this post and subscribe to comments
- On click of icon, a list of option should appear same as in Pega when we click on OPERATOR MENU but here, I need to select one of the options then user will click on GO button to perform some action
- When condition is not working (on first click) at ACTION Condition for "Local Action"
- Calling different local actions from each for Navigation Rule Sub Menu
- Actions menu is missing when we run the report definition after the upgrade to Pega 8
- When i am adding an action to reopen a work item in a navigation rule,it is not working