Class Data to Snowflake
Thank you for reading my question.
Currently, I am using AWS lambda to call a data page from Pega’s API and send that json to s3. I then send that s3 file to Snowflake.
This process is incredibly painful since we have many many data pages.
I am wondering if I could send the data straight to snowflake?
Or, is there a more efficient way to call in more data via the api? Maybe class data points?
Any feedback is extremely appreciated.
Keep up to date on this post and subscribe to comments
- In Class Do we need to run Data Transform work Class or Data Class?
- How to store a Report Defination data of one data class permanantly as local source records in a new data class?
- how call a Data transform in work class from data transform in data class
- Add/Remove data object types: pyClassName: Class Key validation field for Class: Rule-Obj-Class exception
- Work Class, Data Class and Data Table