Class Abc-Data-Xyz is mapped to external DB table which has column 'image' of unsupported type LONGBLOB
We want to get image from an external table present in MySql DB.
The pega platform version is 8.1 on cloud and DB is PostgreSQL.
When we are trying test the connection and map the column 'image' of type LONGBLOB in data class Abc-Data-Xyz, we are getting error
"Class Abc-Data-Xyz is mapped to table which has column 'image' of unsupported type LONGBLOB"
PostgreSQL DB is expecting column type as 'Bytea' while MySql DB has option as 'BLOB' or 'LONGBLOB'."
Can anyone please help in selecting the column type to store image which can be supported by both type of DB server and the property type in Pega to map with it.
Thanks in advance!!
Keep up to date on this post and subscribe to comments
- Class "XYZ" is mapped to a foreign data table "ABC" in database PegaDATA, but it contains px,py or pz properties error.
- Harness 'TabbedScreenFlow' execution error on page 'pyTempWorkPage' of class 'XYZ-ABC'.: Problem in JSP fragment
- Obj-Browse on Data class which is mapped to external table and not having pzPVStream column throws ERROR
- I have a class which is mapped to external DB, now I want two columns to be added in the table and that two columns as properties in the class, so what are the steps we need to follow to map properties and cloumn of table?
- Data Class-External Table Mapping