Circular reference validation in a Page property
What would be the problem in run time if a page property is created in a class which refer the same class? Earlier version we got a circular reference validation,but now it is not.Why pega has removed this validation? Please share your thoughts.There is no circular reference validation in version 7.2 and 8.1. I hope earlier 5.x/6.x it was there.
***Edited by Moderator Marissa to update platform capability tags****
Keep up to date on this post and subscribe to comments
- Circular reference validation in a Page property
- Refer to a Data Page property is not validated in harness
- BUG Pega 7.3.1: Not able to sort a grid which refers to a reference page list property
- we have a Page property and I am referring it to a Data page which have two parameters.This Page is storing all the latest account status which is coming from service.
- How to reference parent property in Validate rule.