CI/CD - Deployment manager issue
We have implemented ci/cd using pega infinity OOTB deployment manager. The pipleline consists of 3 steps -1) deployment to stage 2) check the validity of test cases 3) Guardrail check. While first two steps are successfully executing, 3rd step is failing with below error. Need community assistance.
Error in retrieving guardrail compliance score. Caught unhandled exception: java.lang.RuntimeException: java.net.SocketTimeoutException: Read timed out
Keep up to date on this post and subscribe to comments
- Need clarifications on CI/CD Deployment Manager 4.3.2 using in Pega 8.1
- How to do roll back while deploying a code using CICD deployment in DevOps
- Pega 7.3.1- Deployment manager- Pipeline issue
- Deployment manager- Requesting hotfixes for issues in 7.3.1
- Pega Deployment Manager issue- 'unable to find valid certification path to requested target'