Check if the user has installed the latest version of the mobile APP.
We have an application in production both on the Google and Apple play stores. We are looking at implementing a new version of the application with push notifications enabled. The business wants to make sure all customers have this feature enabled. The only way for this is to force the users to download the latest version of the app from their respective stores.
What we would like to know is if anyone has done something similar or have any idea as to how we could implement this.
Options we have looked at:
Using the app version that is auto-incremented when we build the app (not the HC build version) - There are no JS functions in launchbox that gives you access to the App version.
Thanks and Regards
Keep up to date on this post and subscribe to comments
- Check if the user has installed the latest version of the mobile APP.
- How OCR integration can be achieved in Pega Mobile App. Is there any OOTB feature to do the same?Please guide me on the same.
- Agent not able to login into Mobile app.
- Email content not visible in out look mobile app.
- I have downloaded the personal edition of pega 7. Trying to install the app. When i select the port 5432,it is not taking.