Chatbot: Reverse proxy URL configuration
We are configured secure reverse proxy URL instead of Pega URL in web chatbot scripts but facing below issues
- A loop occurs with redirects reverse proxy to Pega env which results in a crash of the Pega environment
- With certain settings we get additional slashes from the PEGA
We tried below settings
- Add a request header “X-Forwarded-Host” with the value to reverse proxy URL
- Add a request header “X-Forwarded-Proto” with the value “https”
- Add a request header “PegaRULES-SetContextURI” with the value to reverse proxy URL
- Change the url in the settings page of the chatbot in PEGA
- Rewrite a response header “Location” from “Pega URL” to reverse proxy URL including whatever comes after the url.
- Either add or remove Port number in the rewritten url’s
Please let us know all configuration settings while using reverse proxy URL in chatbot scripts.
Keep up to date on this post and subscribe to comments