Chart Type not supported
We are using Pega 8.2.1 version where we are getting error "Chart Type not supported " while using chart type v6 in report definition as shown in the attached screenshot. However when we use char type v5, it works.
Similar behavior was also observed in Pega 7.3.1 version.
***Edited by Moderator: Lochan to update platform capability tags***
The only reference I can find to this message is in the following support article:
If the root cause mentioned here (custom fusioncharts.js binary present) is not the case in your scenario, then you should submit an SR.
Keep up to date on this post and subscribe to comments
- Pie chart doesn't display correct data if the chart was sourced by a data page which is in turn sourced by a summary type report. (7.1.9)
- How can we add stayanonym property in report browser for summary or chart type report. It is only available for List view.
- Dashboard chart to display count of cases created as well as count of cases still open for each of last 7 days per case type
- pega 7.2.1 is not supporting 3D view chart
- Fusion chart latest version support