Chart Control Displays Numbers with K symbol
We are using Chart control on our dashboard to display reports' values. But Charts display the numbers with suffix "K". For example, when the value of the report column is 32,650, chart displays it as 32K. How can we disable it and display only the exact value ?
We have already tried possible solution on the following link, however it did not work. It seems chart control is not referenced by that js. Because we tried changing color, other formats and still chart was not effected at all.
Please try the local change mentioned in below pdn link. It should work.
Keep up to date on this post and subscribe to comments
- How to display actual number instead of showing in thousands in chart control
- Currency symbol in the input field of number controls- Product enhancement
- Configure chart control to display 3D charts
- Display graphs using Chart control on UI
- Can we display different colors for single series on the UI Chart control