Changing class nested pagelist page
I have a 4 level nested Pagelist (BRList --> BLList -->PAList --> Products), Products is last level. when I loop through each Pagelist, using "for each embedded" for loop, at each of "Products" pagelist, properties of "PegaNN-Data-Product" page are shown in designer studio (type dot and down arrow), where as from Clipboard I can see that "Products" pagelist containing pages of class ABC-FW-Data-ProductDetails. I want to set a value for property present in "ProductDetails" class, but designer studio shows only properties of "Product", Nutshell, runtime class of page is different from compile time of class. how to make it work? Thanks
Thanks for reply, sorry because of restrictions I can't post screenshot. I resolved it by adding those properties that are in "ProductDetail" to "Product" (PegaNN-Data-Product), now dot and arrow down shows those properties, this looks like circumventing the problem but worked!
Keep up to date on this post and subscribe to comments
- How we can capture the page property of the corresponding property change of the page in the pagelist in Field Level Auditing
- Hello Guys, I want to know, how to change embedded/pagelist class name.
- Passing current page of a pagelist to an activity triggered from on change event in a custom control
- How to change the class of a page list, so that APPEND works with correct class
- Real time example of "Page-Change-Class" method