Change orientation on Mobile
I would like to change the orientation of the phone preferrably when clicking in a Rich Text Editor to landscape, but for starters even on just the click of a button. I could achieve this in the dev toolbar of chrome, and it works just fine, but not on an actual phone. Is there an easy way to do it ? right now I'm using the JS attached.
Keep up to date on this post and subscribe to comments
- How to change pyViewAsPDF Orientation
- Is there any way I can re-orient a tabbed repeating layout to a left orient instead of the default top orientation.
- In the mobile application the font-size automatically change to “font-size = 16 px”. How shall I do?
- How to change Logo in mobile app
- Change Access Location Wording for Custom Mobile App