Change Default Submit Button to Next Button and to have a Previous button
I am new to Pega, just developed Stages and steps and few Page views. Now these forms come with default Submit Button.
I want to have a Previous button and a Next button (in place of Submit button)
Could anyone please guide me step by step to achieve it.
Thanks in advance for your help
Keep up to date on this post and subscribe to comments
- Using Approve / Reject buttons to submit the flow-action instead default "Submit" button
- Hide the default Action Section buttons? This is not hiding the default Submit button on my flowaction
- Pega UI- Submit button- Preventing to change button label after submitting form
- Change the Position of Submit Button to Left
- Change the Submit button text- flow action