Caught unhandled exception: java.lang.RuntimeException: org.apache.http.conn.HttpHostConnectException
Below REST endpoint URL over the Internet works fine when I test it from browser or Postman.
However when I test it from Pega Connect REST wizard on Pega 8.1, I am getting below error.
Caught unhandled exception: java.lang.RuntimeException: org.apache.http.conn.HttpHostConnectException: Connect to 192.168.1.100:9999 [/192.168.1.100] failed: Connection timed out: connect
I know there are quite a few problems with proxy around 7.3 but does this error have something to do with proxy? Please let me know.
I am very sorry. I just figured that the below JVM option that I was testing for Connect REST last year was still in the setenv.bat file in my Tomcat environment and that was causing this issue.
-Dhttp.proxyHost=192.168.1.100 -Dhttp.proxyPort=9999 -Dhttp.nonProxyHosts="192.168.1.1"
I just removed above setting and it started to work fine.
Keep up to date on this post and subscribe to comments
- Caught unhandled exception: java.lang.RuntimeException: org.apache.http.conn.HttpHostConnectException:
- Unable to Connect to Amazon S3 server.ERROR: java.lang.NoSuchMethodError: org.apache.http.conn.ssl.SSLConnectionSocketFactory.
- Getting exception com.pega.pegarules.pub.services.ConnectorException: Caught unhandled exception: java.net.SocketException: Connection reset in Connect-Rest
- Exception Only when Tracer is enabled: Java.lang.RuntimeException: Caught Exception while expanding Property pyAllowedToEditValues on Declare Page
- Connect REST- "Caught unhandled exception: java.net.SocketTimeoutException: Read timed out", when used Content Type "application/x-www-form-urlencoded"