Caught exception when validating the table was empty 'pr4_base'
During first install of a new environment we get the following errors
/opt/ws/share/applicaties/pega/install/115631_Pega731/scripts/setupDatabase.xml:472: The following error occurred while executing this line:
/opt/ws/share/applicaties/pega/install/115631_Pega731/scripts/setupDatabase.xml:1437: Caught exception when validating the table was empty 'pr4_base'
We checked the records within our database, but they are really empty.
Anyobody any idea whats wrong?
***Edited by Moderator: Lochan to update platform capability tags***
We have found it.
This is a new installation of PEGA within an already created database which was empty, that idea was correct.
What was the issue is that de user with which we wanted to install did not have the correct priviliges. It could not even perform a select.
After granting the correct rights is worked.
Keep up to date on this post and subscribe to comments
- 'caught exception java.lang.StackOverflowError' when trying to open a Scheduled Task
- Exception: Database-General Base table is empty
- Unable to process the SAML WebSSO request: Unable to process SAML2 Authentication response: Caught Exception while validating SAML2 Authentication response protocol: Caught Exception while creating Keystore instance
- Caught Exception while validating SAML2 Authentication response protocol: Signature is valid but signer is unknown
- Exception Only when Tracer is enabled: Java.lang.RuntimeException: Caught Exception while expanding Property pyAllowedToEditValues on Declare Page