Cassandra mapping for complex column like list or set
I need advise regarding Cassandra integration in Pega. Is there a way to map to a column of complex type like a list, a set, or a column of custom data type?
I'm trying to accomplish that, but only getting different types of errors.
If there is such possibility, what approach should be taken? How to define data on Pega side?
This feature is not supported.
For more details please refer to https://community.pega.com/knowledgebase/apache-cassandra-database-support
Keep up to date on this post and subscribe to comments
- Partition key should be mapped to a Database table column in Data Set
- In pega survey for complex question Answer Mode of Type Table,for this how can we create reusable column properties
- Setting Password complexity in rulesets
- Design pattern for setting complex Service Levels
- How to expose complex properties like Value List?