Case type specialization usage
I got some basic understading of case type specialization.
But looking for scenarios/situations where it can be implemented.
Please provide the suggestions.
**Moderation Team has archived post**
This post has been archived for educational purposes. Contents and links will no longer be updated. If you have the same/similar question, please write a new post.
Keep up to date on this post and subscribe to comments
- advantages and disadvantages of case specialization vs creating new case type
- Is a case type needed for every country if i am using the Country in the class name for class specialization
- Case Specialization- Rule types created automatically
- Special character shows like special symbol in data type of pega.
- We have requirement where Parent case can create multiple cases with different case types (Work Types). And the Parent case has to wait till all the sub-cases (of different case types)been resolved. Is there any way to archive this?