Case Type Backlog Tool's Macros corrupting other Excel documents
I downloaded the Case Type Backlog tool from Pega Community (https://community.pega.com/knowledgebase/articles/review-case-type-backlog). It contains dozens of macros that have modified the way my core Microsoft Excel functions work on other documents as well.
For example, when I right-click, my normal Insert Rows and Delete Rows menu items have been replaced with "InsertRows" and "DeleteRows" pointing to the Case Type Tool sheet's macros. I've since deleted the Case Type Tool and deleted the macros from other unrelated Excel documents, but still receive an error as it is looking for the macros in the Case Type Backlog tool.
I'd love any advice about how to restore my Excel functionality to normal, but primarily wanted others to be aware of the issues with this tool. I'd also advise Pega to remove it from the Pega Community until its issues can be fixed.
***Moderator Edit-Vidyaranjan: Updated documentation bug ID***
**Moderation Team has archived post**
This post has been archived for educational purposes. Contents and links will no longer be updated. If you have the same/similar question, please write a new post.
Keep up to date on this post and subscribe to comments
- Attaching an Excel XLSM file containing VBA macros to a Pega case
- Receiving error message: "corrupt list: property not in parent's list!" when cancelling case
- Pega Robotics/Openspan: macro in.xlsm file should generically run in all the excel file(running excel macro from another workbook)
- Coverable Work Type- Cannot instantiate Child Case if class of child case is pattern parent to Top level case's class
- Can't access spreadsheet to import user stories to Backlog