Case Stage not picking at the runtime
We have created Case Type in Ruleset:01-01-01 with one Stage. In higher version of case type, we change the existing stage to 2 and create a new stage as 1. But at the runtime the flow at the Stage 1 never picks at the runtime.
Stage 1 - Simple flow with case routing to Workbasket
Stage 2 - Screen flow routing to the User
- Simple flow is not triggered. It is always move to Stage 2 without calling the Stage 1 flow
- Even after removing all the stages in Case Type, the screen flow @Stage2 is triggered
Is it required any restart of the server? or any RCA? or anything is missed from the configuration point of view ?
Any suggestions please?
Note - The same approach new case type is working as expected.
Thanks Vaspoz & Abhinav for the inputs. pyStartCase flow was configured as Screen flow instead pxStartCaseType. Issue resolved, when this changes are reverted back.
Keep up to date on this post and subscribe to comments
- Issue in Rule Resolution- Does not pick the correct Rule at RunTime
- Ruleset stack is not building and not picking the check out rule at runtime
- Runtime is not picking up the newer version (sometimes)
- Why is the change case is forcing to route the case to initial stage rather than an alternate resolution stage?
- How to assign a case for approval to a work basket,where user can pick any case and approve/reject it.