I have a parent case, in which on section-on click of Add button a child case gets created. But if a user clicks on Add Button and then exits by any means without entering any data a record(with a new case id) is created for the Child case that is not editable. How to stop creating a new case id until the user click on submit.
Thanks in Advance!
***Edited by Moderator: Pallavi to update platform capability tags***
Keep up to date on this post and subscribe to comments
- Inbound email processing- Process inbound email to proceed the case in the flow
- To Which properties does Geolocation tracking captures the longitude and latitude coordinates of case workers as they process a case
- processing a case from other case without parent-child relationship between them.
- Case type is not opening while trying to edit process and stages in Case explorer
- Detecting Child case status during Parent case processing