Case is opened blank for SSO user
After upgrading the system from 7.1.7 to 7.4, tried to login as a non sso user, able to open and view the case. But when we login as sso user, just case id displayed in tab and case content is blank.
But after refreshing the entire screen(press F5), then i was able to see the case content as well.
Appreciated if any quick help.
***Edited by Moderator Marissa to update platform capabilty tags***
Keep up to date on this post and subscribe to comments
- OperatorID page getting blank when opened Work user portal during SSO login only
- Using SSO to pass parameters other than user id to open a case in Pega directly after authentication.
- After unlocking a case both the users can take action on the case in Test environments through SSO login
- Opening a Case copied from an existing case such that on closing the user goes back to old case
- I am not able to open the list of cases in a work basket in a User portal.