In case of error in current automation how to switch to another automation and record the exception
I am doing an automation where the values are entered to text fields in a particular website, when the automation is in progress the website crashes and throws error, In that case I have to switch to the exception automation where I should record the exception. Can you please help me on how to switch to the other automation and record the exception from the current automation.
***Moderator Edit-Vidyaranjan: Updated Platform Capability***
Keep up to date on this post and subscribe to comments
- Cannot view the Test Cases when switching between PegaUnit testing and Automated Unit Testing
- Getting error as "The work object references a different assignment than the current one." when opening the case from WorkList/WorkBasket
- Error executing link in Automation Exception from HRESULT: 0x80020101
- Call Automation from C#.. Stuck with error: Exception thrown: 'System.NullReferenceException' in OpenSpan.Runtime.Core.dll Object reference not set to an instance of an object.
- Getting exception message while sending automated Email. Error sending email: ** Caught com.sun.mail.smtp.SMTPSendFailedException, 250 2.0.0 vAKINOc8016890 Message accepted for delivery